We are looking to recruit an Inspector with knowledge of Piping Equipment to work within the Inspection team at a site in Immingham. Knowledge of tanks and/or pressure equipment would be advantageous.
This role is offered on a temporary basis initially for a 4 month period with potential to extend depending on work load.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Inspecting piping, tank and other process equipment, dependent on the scope of your appointment
- Experience of inspecting process equipment on a high hazard COMAH site
- Informing the Client of the condition of the equipment and the remedial work, repairs, maintenance or modifications which maybe required
- Creation and amending Written Schemes of Examination (WSE)
- Writing, signing and issuing of:
- Inspection reports
- Supplementary Inspection Reports
- Imminent Failure/Danger Notification Forms
- Movement Reports
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- Higher level qualification would be desirable. Candidates who have experience working in the inspection field within a Petrochemical site or a Plant Engineering role are also encouraged to apply
- Experience of inspecting process equipment on high hazard COMAH sites, specifically Storage Tanks and Piping Systems
- Experience of specifying inspection intervals in accordance with approved codes and current Written Schemes of Examinations
Current Certification of the following is required:
- API570 Piping Inspection
- PCN level 2 for UT
- IRATA level 1 rope access
Current Certification of the following is desirable:
- EEMUA 159/API 653
- API570 Pressure Vessel Inspection
- CSWIP Welding
- PCN level 2 for MPI, LPI
- IRATA level 2 or 3 rope access
Axiom is an ambitious and growing company. We invest heavily in our people and technology and are looking for similiarly-minded personnel to join our team.
If you're the type of person we're looking for, we'll invest time and energy into providing you with the opportunity to acquire new skills, abilities to enable you to inspect a broader range of equipment and an interesting and challenging career.
Salary: Negotiable - Staff or Contract position
Closing Date: Friday 28th September 2018
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE