Often the starting point for our client relationship is the failure of an asset.
Whether it be a pressure vessel, tank, pump (or other rotating equipment), lifting equipment or other parts of the site infrastructure, such as bunding, steel structures, tank supports or lock gates.
Accredited to many standards, our team of qualified inspectors are all accredited to a minimum of EEMUA 159 level 1 and CSWIP certified, with many also holding API570 & API510 accreditation as well as various PCN/ASNT and NDT qualifications. We also have specialist resources for more intricate and sensitive equipment.
This service is closely supported by the materials and mechanical engineering capabilities of the Axiom team, giving clients the reassurance that errors and failures encountered can be diagnosed correctly, understood, and then dealt with in a cost effective manner.
Among the support provided through our inspection work, clients can enjoy:
- Production and certification of written schemes of examination.
- Corrosion assessment and management.
- Inspection and assessment of linings.
- Specifying repair procedures and welding requirements.
- Checking welding documentation, including weld procedure specifications, welder qualifications and weld procedure qualification records.
- Material of construction compatibility testing with stored or processed products.
- Access to their inspection records online, giving complete overview of asset condition and facilitating short term maintenance planning and long term asset investment planning.
The documents below can be downloaded in PDF format to provide more information on these services.
- Managing your assets, minimising your risk – an overview of our asset and risk management service.
- Machines & Reliability– introducing our rotating equipment maintenance program
- Inspection using Risk-Based Methods – an overview of when and where to use risk based inspection.
- Access to your Inspection records online – a preview of Axiom’s unique asset management database.
- Storage tank inspections – details of our EEMUA 159 standard inspections, as well as more stringent and thorough processes.
- Pressure Equipment Inspections – how our services ensure you meet the regulatory standards, as laid out in the Pressure Systems Safety Regulations (PSSR) of 2000.