If you are not happy with the service you have received and wish to raise a formal complaint, you can fill in the form on the feedback page, which will be directed to our Quality Department, or, if you would prefer to speak to someone directly, you can call your Axiom Project Manager or our Quality Coordinator on 01642 732745.
Once the complaint has been received, Axiom will take the following steps:
- If there are any immediate actions required (for example to address an unsafe situation), we will contact you as soon as we receive the complaint to discuss this with you.
- We will raise a Corrective Action Report and you will receive an initial confirmation within two working days.
- We will conduct a Root Cause Investigation (RCI) and will aim to complete this within five working days of receiving the complaint, but this may be delayed if required to ensure the right people are available.
- We will report the results of the RCI to you (including root causes, proposed corrective actions and planned completion dates), and invite comments.
- We will carry out the corrective actions and advise you when they are complete.
- We will review the effectiveness of the corrective actions, at an appropriate date.
- We will close out the Corrective Action Report, or, if the actions have not proven to be effective, will carry out further investigations and repeat the process above.