Axiom Engineering Associates Ltd.
What is a Cookie?
“Cookies” are small computer files placed on your computer hard drive that are created through web browsers. They are used as a form of digital memory to remember information about your visit and activity when using the Axiom website. Cookies allow us to help you improve your experience when visiting our site by recording preferences and settings for example: which pages you visited.
This statement may vary from time to time so please check it regularly.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around our website and use its features.
- Performance Cookies
These cookies collect anonymous information on how you use our website. For example, we use Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how customers find our site, browse or use our site, highlighting areas where we can improve such as navigation and marketing campaigns. The data stored by these cookies never shows personal details from which your individual identity can be established.
- Functionality Cookies
These cookies remember choices you make such as the country you visit our website from and language. These can then be used to provide you with an experience more appropriate to your selections. The information collected is anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on any other websites.
How do I opt-out of cookies?
You can manage the cookies that you allow on your computer through your internet browser. You can also ask to be alerted every time a cookie is offered. To help you, we have included some instructions below on how to manage your cookies using the most popular internet browsers:
Find out which internet browser you use:
- On your PC: click 'Help' at the top of your browser window then select 'About'
- On your Apple Mac: click the Apple menu and then select 'About' making sure you’re your browser is open
- Select 'Tools'
- Click 'Internet Options'
- Then select, the 'Privacy' tab
- Then select to choose your settings
- For more detailed privacy settings, click on 'Advanced'
- Select 'Preferences' from the Safari menu
- Then select 'Security'
- Cookie settings will then be shown for you to choose your settings
As a default, Google Chrome allows all cookies. You can manage the behaviour of first-party and third-party cookies or even block them completely.
- Click the 'Tools' menu
- Choose 'Options'
- Select the 'Under the Bonnet' tab to view the 'Privacy' section
- Click 'Content settings'
- Then select the 'Cookie settings' tab and choose your settings
You can configure which sites are allowed to set cookies, how long to retain them and to view and manage your existing cookies.
- Select 'Menu', then 'Options'
- Choose 'Privacy' then 'Cookies'
- Then decide on your settings
Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies, you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.
To find out more about cookies, please visit: www.allaboutcookies.org